top of page

Our Services

K-1 Fiance visa

Family First is there from K-1 to Green Card holder - our services are $400 - $600 and include all the help you need to become a permanent resident.


Does your spouse, parents, siblings or child live overseas? We have the perfect packages to get your relatives to the U.S. from $100 - $250

Adjustment of status

This is the process for you to change from your non-immigrant status to a Green Card holder while remaining in the U.S. and we can help get you there from $200 - $500!

bottom of page